CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dear Diary. . .


Do you ever find a person in your life and you're just not sure what to do with them? Maybe they are there because they have been for so long.Or maybe you don't feel it's proper to be giving people the 'ol boot in life. Or maybe they are there because there are times that you enjoy their company. But is that really a good enough reason to keep some one around?
It seems like the answer would be simple but when I take a closer look, I see the fine lined print. There's a point where all the other stuff starts to overtake it all. A point where "bad company corrupts good morals" really kicks in, and a point where the fun to be had can't be had at all because any room for laughter is filled with harbored resentment.
When I stop and look for a solution, I think to turn to God. Now, I think that's an excellent idea, however, I am feeling perhaps,like I don't know how to go about bringing this to Him. But why? Am I ashamed to have such negative feelings? Perhaps I am. I am not proud of these feelings I have. I am not proud of the way I act and the thoughts I have and the things I say. I am not proud to be carrying around this bitter taste in my mouth. It is gross and I would like it to be gone.
I would like to give it to God and I would like to be filled with love, not rage and joy, not bitterness.
I would like to know confidentally how to properly handle my trials and no longer feel this. . . disdain, this stained contentness and certainty.
I will give this to God. I will pray for the wisdom and the guidance. I will pray for the right attitude and a heart more like His. I will.

0 comments: