CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

New Year!

As the year rounds off and the new year fastly approaches, I am finding myself surprisingly excited. I don't need to fully recap 2008, but it was the kind of a year that makes me throw out my calendar in November. I did a lot of growing this last year and I know there is more to come, but now that I got the ball rollin' and the bulk out of the way I think the rest is just ironing out the wrinkles.

I have a few personal goals but will keep them to myself as I feel it may be easier to keep them and less dissapointing should I not fully succeed.

As was the case for this last year, I may be distant here and there but please bare with me as I learn to iron out the wrinkles of life!

I have high hopes and a good feeling about this next year and can't wait to see what it brings!!

0 comments: