CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I have a dream. . .

Of updating everyone on everything that's going on in my life but I just can't do it right now. I can't. I've tried and I've tried but my head is full of. . .
I just can't think straight. I can't breathe. I can't sleep. I'm bored. And I've been wearing the same clothes for 3 days now. I don't mean to put on a "whoa as me" performance here, but I want you all to know I have tried to let you know what is going on with me. What my plans are. I have plans. Dreams. Big ones! And I'd really like to share them with you. But right now I need to blow my nose, wash my hands. Maybe take a bath. Take a nap. Blow my nose..Definetely need to blow my nose.
I will up date soon. Really. I will.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

It's okay, Pidge. I think we all realize that sometimes life gets in the way a litte. And we certainly understand that sometimes our brains won't do what we want them to. I hope you get to enjoy spring break a little. :)