CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Double Tagged

Both Bren and Laura tagged me. SO I guess that makes me it... Again. So here we go:

Two names you go by:
Elsie
Lou
(and Burger)

Two things you are wearing right now:
Dress
Shirt

Two longest car rides:
Oregon to Tennessee
Tennessee to Oregon
(and the 4 hours lost in San Fran!)

Two of your favorite things to do:
Laugh
Play in water

Two things you want very badly at this moment:
My homework to be done accurately
Exciting weekend plans

Two animals you have or have had:
Zoey (dog)
Pez (satan)

Two People who will fill this out:
Rachel
Cody (BAM!)

Two things you ate today:
Left over mac & cheese
Brownie

Two people you last talked to:
Some guy named Jay (currently sitting next to me on my left)
Laura (via google chat)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
Working my butt off in kickboxing
Finishing homework that's due Wednesday

Two favorite holidays:
Christmas
Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
Water
Cola
(and juice)

Did you notice how this whole thing was in two's and I was tagged by TWO people.. Whoa ho ho!

1 comments:

Bren said...

I miss you Elsie Lou! I won't be able to see you til after the 18th! I took a spontaneous trip to Utah and AZ! Hope you are having fun in college and can't wait to see you!!!